You’re Safe Doing Business With Us During COVID-19
Over the past few weeks, we’ve seen many unprecedented events relating to the COVID-19 outbreak. As we all are aware, the COVID-19 situation is developing very quickly which caused heightened anxiety for most. In this regard, we value and put strict emphasis on the safety of our clients, agents, employees, and occupants of the homes we inspect.
We will continue to serve you while taking precautionary measures to ensure a safe environment during our home inspections. We will temporarily change one of our home inspection processes. While we typically encourage our clients to be around during the home inspection, it is best that clients do not attend as part of social distancing. Furthermore, we can schedule a brief call at the end of the inspection or set up a call to provide a summary of our findings and we can conduct a phone review after sending the inspection report. If clients insist, we recommend that only one client and his/her real estate agent attend the inspection.
While on-site, our home inspectors will take the following steps to maintain a healthy and sanitary environment to protect our clients, agents, our inspectors, and the homeowners and home itself:
- Wear available protection upon entering the home such as gloves and shoe covers
- Wash hands with clean water and soap before the inspection
- Wash hands multiple times during the inspection especially after touching items in the home
- Bring hand towels or paper towels with us
- Keep hand sanitizer nearby to easily disinfect when needed
- Use disinfectant wipes when touching faucets, door handles, and the like
- Avoid shaking hands or fist bumps
- Avoid touching our faces
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6-feet in an effort to protect our clients and our loved one’s health
- If any of our inspectors feel unwell, we will not conduct the inspection and schedule it on a later date
- We request if anyone is sick at the home to be inspected, to let us know so we can reschedule
We also request that clients do not touch anything. If they feel sick or show signs of illness, we request that they not attend. We understand that kids are left at home these days. However, we will not enter a home with minors without a second adult present.
Know that you are safe doing business with us as we take proper measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The current situation is dynamic and unpredictable and our team will take these precautions seriously. We may adjust these policies as needed to help ensure everyone’s safety.
Burgess Inspection Group | Let this experienced Dallas Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Burgess Inspection Group will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex area, we can help!
Burgess Inspection Group takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (972) 694-5570 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website